BillyGilmanFans.com

Evaluation - current status of BGF

All technical support, website updates, and discussions regarding BillyGilmanFans.com.

Moderators: Andrew, Edward, Jephthah, alwaysafan

Evaluation - current status of BGF

Postby CandyColoredClown » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:20

Hey everybody,

it seems that Billy is not at all doing bad personally and professionally, however this message board seems to have come to a halt. A lot of moderators that frequently attended on here and left their commentary are now no longer seen for whatever reason.
What is somewhat troubling is that the board now seems to be without any means of checking or control. This means anyone could post faulty or potentially damaging content - use (spam)bots, for instance. Such disturbances might simply pass by unnoticed.

So, taking all these things into consideration, I offer my services to help maintain this board, even if there isn't a great deal of activity. I wouldn't be such an ordeal to check in once every few days to make sure everything remains orderly.

There are some people on here who have never even digitally said "hi" to me, but that's okay if people don't like me or disapprove of me. All I hope this post might be a small contribution to preserve the little dedicated place called BillyGilmanFans. :)
And don't forget, I've been on here for quite some time now, whereas others don't pay this board attention anymore - by now I must have proven my dedication to Billy.. :)
A Candy Colored Clown They Call The Sandman..!

Thanks to Jephthah for the banner. *kiss on the cheek*

"Dare to dream because dreams can come true.. I'm living proof" - Billy G.

Who's the first Terminator in Country & Western with an emotional CPU?
CandyColoredClown
500 Posts

Re: Evaluation - current status of BGF

Postby James » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:35

Although there isn't really any major moderation any more, Edward keeps an eye out often, I check in now and again and deal with any queued spam and the automated services deal with the rest.

Thanks for your offer though. :)
James
Administator

Re: Evaluation - current status of BGF

Postby CandyColoredClown » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:10

Good to see a reaction came soon enough.. 8-)

Sometimes posts are being made that don't seem to make any sense. It makes the board look somewhat messy. Other than that, it seems to continue its sleepy, laid-back path.. :)

Still hoping it'd come back to life (meaning more active discussions) though..
A Candy Colored Clown They Call The Sandman..!

Thanks to Jephthah for the banner. *kiss on the cheek*

"Dare to dream because dreams can come true.. I'm living proof" - Billy G.

Who's the first Terminator in Country & Western with an emotional CPU?
CandyColoredClown
500 Posts

Return to BGF - General